An Auditors Perspective on your 2014 Conflict Minerals Filing Obligations
Complimentary Webinar, Thursday, February 20, 2014,
8:00am-9:00am PDT (11:00am-12:00pm EDT, 4:00pm-5:00pm GMT)
Building on the success of our popular Conflict Minerals webinar series, Foresite has the pleasure of introducing Douglas Hileman of Hileman Consulting, LLC. Hileman Consulting
are auditors who assist clients to prepare for their forthcoming conflict minerals filing obligations. This Webinar will offer an auditor's perspective on
the forthcoming challenges that first time filers are facing as they approach this year’s Form SD filing deadline. To supplement Doug's presentation, Foresite will be offering a
complementary presentation featuring a demonstration of our GEMS conflict minerals software and the associated data analytics requirements you will require to support your Form SD
filings and conflict minerals report preparation.
The topics for this session will include:
- An auditor's perspective on what is required for SEC Reporting in FY14 and FY16.
- The companies internal preparations to prepare for filing obligations.
- What to expect from your first year 'gap analysis' and/or independent third party audit?
- A review of the type of efforts/processes that should be documented by your supply chain management/outreach teams.
- A demonstration of the data tools and data collection processes your auditors will be looking for.
- Survey results of where companies' currently are in their RCOI.
- The polices you should be looking to implement throughout your supply chain to facilitate next year's inquiry.
We have been working with major corporations on Conflict Minerals throughout 2012/2013, and we invite your feedback and questions. In addition, we look forward to continuing our
on-going conflict minerals work next year, as we apply the lessons learned and seek to improve the quality and quantity of the available conflict minerals data.
Registering for the Webinar:
For further details or to register for this complementary web-based event, please follow this link:
or if you would like a more informal introduction to Foresite, we invite you to visit our website
Should you have any questions, or require assistance registering, please contact Luke Owen on +1 (408) 377 7400 or